Friday, November 14, 2008

I am just going to cut and paste some stuff from my BR journal because I can't sleep. I need to keep this going, the job situation sucks since I moved down the Largo, FL. Grind, grind, grind.

"Gods it has been a long time since I wrote in this.

Just to show how weird things are, I still have money online even after a few withdrawls for bills and a bad run. Playing better now, or at least my br is going in the right direction again.

PS, still grinding the $6.50 45 man turbos with some of the $4 180 man tourneys mixed in as well. BR is at $741 and I am back on track and growing there.

FTP, I had traded out some of it but mostly it has been crash and burn there lately. Barely playing there. Just can't seem to go well at the moment so I have a couple $26 tickets and a mostly stagnant BR of $147. Not really sure what I am going to do there at this time.

Absolute, yeah, I know, the antichrist of online companies. Well, the idiots gave me $10 for the fact I hadn't played there in so long. Well, even with some sick beats I have some parleyed that into $208 somehow. Again, another situation that I am not sure what I am going to do with it. I have some bills coming up, and this might cover them if I put in withdrawl right away. Again, not sure."

So that is the state of my br and game right now.

Later all.

No comments: