Monday, November 17, 2008

Nov 17 notes.

Played a bunch of MTT SNGS mostly doing crap. Jumped on a 360 person O/8 for $8 during the run. Was really burned out toward the end with how I was running but right at the end, I decide not to add table when I busted out(I run 4 at all times during a session, when I bust one, I load another). Well, took a first in my last SNG and with barely squeeking into the money, I hit enough cards to get to the next pay level when I ran a good hand into a hand that killed me on the river. 15th place. Ending PS BR $832.

Nov 16 notes.

Played a lot of tourneys on PS with my MTT SNGS, ran like heck in them, got in good a lot and couldn't hold up. The MTT SNGs held the bleeding down to a minimum. PS BR $755.

FTP played a couple tourneys and then played against BR management for the 21k. Others I failed miserably, the 21K I got pretty deep. Was just short of ave stack when QQ in the sb, raise late, I push to a call. JJ for him, and he flops the boats, he had me covered by about 4k. GG me. 85th place, solidly ITM. FTP BR $168.

Nov 15 notes.

On to last nights results. Drunken Horse and then Drunken HOE was a BR disaster. Lucky for me I did ok on a $6 matrix and a $3 ko for a night ending at $135 on FTP for a marginal down. Played one of my $26 tickets for the 28k. Did pretty solid and then hit a rough patch where the guys on my left started pushing in on all my raises. Got down to about 300 players paying 168 when got moved to a new table really short, raised 4s, didn't get called, minraised jacks next hand(min raise an accident) two callers 5-8-5 flop bet half flop takes it down, next hand QQ, have some chips so standard raise now, the big stack behind me that was a caller last hand pushes on me. I call, AK suited, he flops two of his suit, brick turn, king river, GG me. Overall I was happy with my tournament play there and only would do a couple things different for the whole tourney.

PS, only played a bit there last night. 2nd in a 45 man and ending BR of $771.
Didn't play with my free money on Absolute since I am still thinking of withdrawing that for this weeks bills.

Later Day Notes

Did a session that was about as rough as you could get, lost a lot of flips and hit some coolers. Bubble boy twice on my 45 man turbos. Lost a good chunk. Couldn't cash but once good news is that it was a second. Overall, HU sucked. Played that pretty bad. Ugh. PS br $761. Lost a lot of opportunities out there.

Bought in on the Absolute 2k guarantee and then cashed out the remaining money minus the check fee. Ran pretty well for most of it, ran into a lagtard two times when he had great hands, out in 27th for $15 and some change left in my AP account. Bills will be paid again with the check. Go me. To tired to play any more poker tonight after that though, so no updates for PS or FTP.

Nov 14 notes from after that last post

Short PS session today. Three 25NL tables and one $6 45 man turbo.

Turbo, had no cards and ended up running eights into jacks. End Game, 19th place.25NL Stacked a semi shorty early with my top set vs his two pair on the turn, river, quads. Other table ran into a shorty that hit some crazy outs on me two hands in a row. Lucky I had chipped up some on that table first. Then hit my set of jacks, another guy hit his flush on the turn, no help on the river for another $8 of damage. Other Table some small wins, nothing special for a small profit. Then a guy hit a flush on me on the river for another short stack double up.

Overall, felt mostly good about my play, it is just happened to hit some guys hitting their chase, so end session at about a bucks short for cash and down the tourney buy in for the session. End PS BR $736

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep writing! you have good stuff to say...

gogogogo!