Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thought for the moment.

Ok, so I am in rough shape on my play lately. Can't seem to do what I need to do. My reads are not as sharp, not laying down when I should at times, and in general not playing solid poker. So, I am not playing as much and just trying out a few things when I do play rather then playing to win as much. Enjoying my play and seeing some interesting things happen time and time again.
Observations that make you go Hmmmmmmmm:
1) Donkeys don't believe in odds. Chase as the feel lucky.
2) Donkeys call to the river with top pair and weak kicker.
3) Don't pay attention to table image and just play what they feel like.
4) Position is rarely considered.
5) Coinflips are always worth calling.

More little thoughts. Thinking of trying the Chris Ferguson buildup project. See if I can make a bankroll just off of freerolls and then go from there. Empire has a bunch of freerolls and I am wondering if I could actually pull that off. Hmmm. Just a thought that has been playing in my head.

No comments: